Welcome to Commission Junction's Blog (the "CJ Blog" or “Blog”). The CJ Blog is made available by Commission Junction LLC, a Conversant company (“CJ”) to provide and exchange industry information, news, and the like. We value your opinion and welcome your comments.
By posting on the CJ Blog, you grant CJ a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, broadcast, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display the content posted on the CJ Blog in any manner and for any purpose.
Uses and Restrictions.
The CJ Blog may allow you and other third parties to post comments, as determined by CJ. All comments posted to the CJ Blog must be topical. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties on the CJ Blog are those of the respective authors or producers and not of CJ, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. CJ does not control the content posted by third parties via the CJ Blog, and, as such, CJ does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available.
You agree that CJ is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us through your use of the CJ Blog, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products, and creating, modifying, or improving the CJ Blog and our products and services.
By using or posting on the CJ Blog, you represent and warrant that CJ’s use of your posting or your use of the information provided by you will not infringe on or violate the rights of any third party. This does not give you the right to use any of CJ’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our written consent, except as expressly permitted by CJ in writing.
You will not, and will not permit anyone else to use the CJ Blog to:
- Post or transmit any material that is unrelated to CJ Blog subject matter;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Violate any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of personality, any third party rights;
- Post offensive language;
- Post or transmit any material containing nudity, violence, or otherwise offensive subject matter;
- Discuss or promote illegal activity;
- Post sexually explicit images;
- Post or transmit any material, including but not limited to text, photos, images, and screenshots that you do not have the right to transmit under applicable law, including copyright, trademark, trade secret or securities laws, or in violation of your obligations to any third party;
- Sell, rent, lease, or sublicense your access to the CJ Blog to another person;
- Circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the CJ Blog;
- Threaten the integrity, performance, or availability of the CJ Blog or otherwise impact the stability of CJ servers or related technology;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others;
- Post photographs of another person without such person’s written consent;
- Promote information that you know to be false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete;
- Engage in or facilitate the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming”; or
- Expose CJ or any third party to any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, spyware, adware or other malicious programs or code of a destructive nature.
Links and Third Party Content.
The CJ Blog may contain links to third party products, services, and websites. CJ exercises no control over the third party products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources and is not responsible for their performance, does not endorse them, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, or other materials available through the third party products, services, and websites. CJ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any goods or services available through the third party products, services, and websites.
Disclaimer of Any Warranty.
Your use of the CJ Blog and CJ Blog content is at your sole risk.
CJ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE BLOG AND BLOG CONTENT ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR ARE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR OTHERWISE VALID.
THE CJ BLOG AND BLOG CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, AND CJ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (C) THAT ITS SECURITY METHODS WILL BE SUFFICIENT; and (D) REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY, OR (E) AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT OF A PARTY'S "INFORMATION" (WEB SITE). ALL 'INFORMATION' AND 'COMPUTER PROGRAMS' PROVIDED IN THE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH THE VISITOR.
Limitation of Liability.
CJ SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE CJ BLOG OR BLOG CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CJ BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNTS.
Exclusions and Limitations.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTY SECTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Force Majeure. CJ shall not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder for any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to electrical outages, failure of Internet service providers, default due to Internet disruption (including without limitation denial of service attacks), riots, insurrection, war (or similar), fires, flood, earthquakes, explosions, and other acts of God.
Notices. Except as provided elsewhere herein, all notices relating to the CJ Blog and Blog content shall be sent to CJ, in writing by overnight mail or facsimile, to Commission Junction LLC, a Conversant company, Attn: Legal Affairs, 30699 Russell Ranch Road, Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA 91362, (805) 730-8007.
Posted on: September 28, 2015