Tis’ the season to… evaluate and grow your affiliate marketing program? Fa la la la la, la la la Fact. That’s just the way things work around here at CJ - we breathe, eat and sleep affiliate marketing. So whether you are a seasoned pro searching for ways to expand your program, or a CJ Newbie just getting your feet wet within the affiliate environment, one thing is for certain we want to help. But how?
I’m sure you’ve learned, just as I have, that effective communication is a key component to any successful endeavor. Sometimes, though, just reaching out and saying hello is easier said than done. Take last’s week’s Thanksgiving holiday. Maybe it was that awkward moment at the holiday party when no one wanted to leave (“Yes Aunt Celine, we’ve heard the story about Uncle Ralph and the one-armed turkey!”) or maybe when you were watching your favorite team’s quarterback (the UGG-man himself, Tom Brady) running the no huddle and calling the last minute audible to score yet another touchdown: quality communication is key to getting the results you want.
This statement exemplifies the type of support we look to offer our clients, so in today’s post, we will tackle one of the simplest tasks that can help you succeed in CJ: how to get in touch with our Support Team to have your questions/concerns addressed. There are two ways to contact us if you have questions about your account or CJ in general: our Client Support Line and through Support Center inside CJ Account Manager.
Client Support Line:
If you want to get ahold of us, simply give us a jingle via the Client Support Line: 1-800-761-1072. We are available from 6:00 am PST to 5:00 PST Monday through Fridays to help you with any and all things CJ.
Beyond phone support, within CJ Account Manager, you have access to our “Support Center,” which serves as the central hub for information to help you become more comfortable with the ins and outs of your CJ Account. Think of it as your affiliate playbook. Support Center contains four tabs, and we will go over each one individually so you know what to expect.
- Support Home – Contains our featured categories – those that we deem as most important, as well as the “Most Popular Topics” which update automatically to display the recent trends in searches throughout the CJ Network.
- Browse Topics – Functions as your own personal library for all things CJ, allowing you to search for a wide range of topics that we have covered in great detail. This includes Reporting, Links, as well as our expansive Data Transfer Guides for those
- Ask a Question – As I’m sure you’ve guessed by the title alone, this is where you will submit any questions you have regarding your affiliate program to a member of our Support Team. The appropriate team, whether it’s Client Support, Technical Services, or Network Quality will reply back to your inquiry with a thorough response in a timely manner.
- Support History - Provides you an overview of all previously submitted inquiries, as well as the ability to check up on the status of your most recent submission. Typically, we have responses out within 72 business hours, the vast majority of which come within the first 24-48. Once a response is sent from a CJ Representative, there is a 72 hour window where we will be looking for a response, and if none is given, the incident will close automatically. Don’t fret…if the incident closes before you get to respond, you can always open it back up under the Support History tab.
How To Submit An Inquiry
- Select a category – Here is where you would select a category from the drop down that most closely resembles the issue you are experiencing. Be sure to select a sub-category if available by clicking on the black arrows to the left of category name. This allows your inquiry to be sent to the appropriate team for the most accurate and timely responses.
- Subject - Provide a very brief overview (1-5 words) explaining the issue.
- Question - Yup, you guessed it. Here is where you will enter in your detailed inquiry explaining the issue you are experiencing. You are able to attach any supporting documents to your inquiry.
- “Continue” - You can review whether one of our existing topic may already address your concern. If not, then...
- “Finish Submitting Question”
I hope this provided everyone out there with some valuable insight into our Support Center, as well as an informal introduction to our Support Team. We look forward to all of your questions, whether by phone or email, to help you grow your affiliate program. And remember, when in doubt, reach out. We’re here to help you succeed.