We know affiliate marketing works, but do you know just how powerful this channel really is?
- 60% of affiliate transactions come from new (NTF) customers
- 34% higher average order value (AOV) than any other marketing channel
- Affiliate drives millions of dollars of offline transactions weekly
Former CJ President (and current Advisor) Kerri Pollard explained in last year’s CJU 2014 welcome address, “This is not a channel of the future; this is affiliate marketing today.” No other channel can drive results like these. These are real stats driven by real marketers within CJ’s vast network.
Still, in today’s fast-paced digital world, marketers constantly look to the newest technologies and trends to grow revenue. So, what is new in affiliate marketing? Have these affiliate marketing stats changed over the past year? And, where can you go to find out?
At CJU 2015—the premier affiliate networking event—attendees will:
- Gain expert intelligence around customer experience, actionable data, and global trends
- Attend can't-miss sessions on building your audience, partnerships, compliance, and more
- Build relationships with the top-performing brands
- Refresh strategies with long-time partners
- Receive hands-on attention from CJ product gurus
CJ is committed to taking the affiliate marketing industry to the next level. Join us this year at CJU 2015 from October 13-15 in Santa Barbara and see for yourself.
Note: If you are already registered for CJU, get ignited!
Lika Walker, Content Marketing Manager